-
May 29th, 2003, 10:55 AM
#91
Inactive Member
Good morning~ fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with New York Charlie style bagels. The [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is shining, it is a miracle. I'm going to enjoy this day out in my garden. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~
-
May 29th, 2003, 02:10 PM
#92
moderator
Thanks for the coffee and NY Charlie style bagal NYJ.
I am glad you are getting your [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] shine and can enjoy your day in the garden.
Do you grow pickles?
Hey...are you off today?
Not I unfortunately!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
May 29th, 2003, 02:33 PM
#93
Inactive Member
Well Gus~ yes I happen to be off today.And what a beautiful day it is. And yes I grow big fat cucumbers, which are in the pickle family, only bigger. Ha... I pickle them with my secret recipe. And they are delicious. I have green peppers, corn on the cob, tomatos, succini, and strawberries growing right now. I thought I would try and grow the corn, it may grow it may not. It will be interesting to see what happens with the corn. My [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] 's and other flowers are in full bloom. I think I will go outside now and enjoy the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
May 30th, 2003, 02:13 PM
#94
moderator
Good morning one and all!
This week is nearly over and although as a rule I don't like seeing life fly by, unless it's a weekend I find myself wishing time would speed up.
It's a cruel dichotomy but such is life, eh?
NYJ you sound like you must have the greenest thumbs EAST of the Pecos! I always thought that pickles were just small cucumbers but I've never really studied the issue so my knowledge on the subject is minimal to say the least!
I'm glad you are getting some sunshine. I feel like we are taking more than our share in this here neck of the woods lately.
More later,
[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
Gus
-
May 30th, 2003, 10:50 PM
#95
EllaNoise
Guest
Me and the Mrs are growing buckfulls o Tomatoes and I am growing cyanne peppers and i got a little friend named neddles (he"s a cactus) growing on the sun porch..... Hi De Ho everyone...
-
May 31st, 2003, 09:21 AM
#96
Inactive Member
Hey it's Saturday, 9-5 le max class....Where is the scotch?
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Hey it's "chaturday" where are bagels NYJ? I got the coffee brewing on my end.
-
May 31st, 2003, 01:55 PM
#97
moderator
Thanks for the coffee Charlie and for the tomato juice EllaNoise! I could go for one of NewYorkJettster's bagels right about now too. //oo\\
My brother-in-law is giving me an entertainment center this morning so I am happy to be heading out the door to get it. He is remodeling a home and part of his "job" is to get rid of stuff! I'm taking the hide-a-bed couch too.
What a stroke of luck for mwah!
Have a great day!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
May 31st, 2003, 10:14 PM
#98
Inactive Member
Hi all...well I won't be at the chat tonight. I'm going out to see the [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] "Nemo" or if not that - then "Bruce Almighty". I can't wait for the next "Lara Croft" movie. I'll be first one in line for that one!!!
You all have a great night - Peace and Happiness to ya's!!
Congrats on the Entertainment center and the sofa. I just love those kind of sofa's. I've been trying to get my moms for years!!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
-
June 1st, 2003, 02:44 PM
#99
moderator
Good SUNDAY morning everyone!
Hi Sparklelynx [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] It sure is great seeing you here-abouts.
Without you here the place just lacks that certain SPARKLE ! IMO!
I made out like a bandit yesterday. The hide-a-bed couch is in great shape. The entertainment center includes a Garrard turntable and a Realistic dual cassette deck. Bunches of odds and ends including a complete set of fine china.
I love FREE stuff!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
June 1st, 2003, 07:20 PM
#100
Inactive Member
Howdy folks - well I first got in line to see "Bruce Almighty" but as I was standing in line for that it sold out. So I ended up going to the late showing of "Finding Nemo". What a GREAT cartoon. That was such a funny and cute cartoon. I am so much like the blue fish is hysterical!
So you all need to go see it cuz it really is funny and a great cartoon for the kids and thats all I have to say about that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks